Join AAIC 2021 in-person (Denver, US) or virtually. The world’s leading basic scientists, clinical researchers, early career investigators, clinicians and the care research community will share breaking research discoveries that will lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in diagnosis for Alzheimer’s disease.
The event will take place from 26-30 July 2021.
Seven AMYPAD abstracts have been accepted (1 oral & 6 posters). More information will be shared in due time:
- “Regional amyloid accumulation predicts memory decline in initially cognitively unimpaired individuals”, Lyduine Collij (Oral)
- “Data-driven evidence for three distinct patterns of amyloid-β accumulation”, Lyduine Collij (Poster)
- “Test-retest variability of relative tracer delivery rate as measured by [11C]PiB”, Fiona Heeman (Poster)
- “Optimal parametric imaging methods for dual-time-window [18F]flutemetamol and [18F]florbetaben PET studies”, Fiona Heeman (Poster)
- “Current Status and Quantitative Results of the AMYPAD Prognostic and Natural History Study”, Juan Domingo Gispert (Poster)
- “Evaluating robustness of the Centiloid scale against variations in amyloid PET image resolution”, Mahnaz Shekari (Poster)
- “Quantitative Amyloid PET in the AMYPAD Diagnostic and Patient Management Study”, Chris Buckley (Poster)
Information on conference registrations can be found HERE.