The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. Each year, AAIC convenes the world’s leading basic science and clinical researchers, next-generation investigators, clinicians and the care research community to share research discoveries that’ll lead to methods of prevention and treatment and improvements in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. This year, the conference will be held in San Diego (US) and online from 31st July to 4th August 2022.
We are pleased that several AMYPAD abstracts have been accepted
- Featured Research Session “Progressing the clinical and technical value of amyloid PET in dementia – the AMYPAD experience”
- Poster “Inverse relationship between education and amyloid burden in individuals with subjective cognitive decline plus and mild cognitive impairment” Merle Hönig
- Poster “Validation of a continuous model of amyloid-β CSF/PET discordance across cohorts and PET tracers” Elena Rodriguez-Vieitez
- Poster “Impact of simulated reduced injected dose on quantification of in vivo amyloid-β pathology using [18F]flutemetamol” Peter Young
- Poster “Evaluating the sensitivity of Centiloid quantification to pipeline design and image resolution” Mahnaz Shekari
- Poster “The use of amyloid-PET in memory clinic patients: AMYPAD Diagnostic and Patient Management Study” Daniele Altomare
More information will be shared in due time.
You can find more about the conference here.