Diagnostic and Patient Management Study (DPMS)
- Eight sites across Europe:
- UNIGE – Geneva (Switzerland)
- VUmc – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- CHUT – Toulouse (France)
- UKK – Cologne (Germany)
- BBRC – Barcelona (Spain)
- UCL – London (UK)
- CHUV – Lausanne (Switzerland)
- KI – Stockholm (Sweden)
- 844 participants recruited in AMYPAD DPMS (854 scans performed including 114 repeated scans).
- Recruitment ended on 30th October 2020.
- All scans and visits were completed by end of June 2021.
Prognostic and Natural History Study (PNHS)
- 6 activated Wave-1 sites: VUMC, UEDIN, BBRC, CHUT, UNIGE, KI
- 11 activated Wave-2 sites: Montpellier (France), NHS TAYSIDE (UK), Paris la Pitié Salpêtrière (France), UZ Leuven (Belgium), Paris Nord (France), Nantes (France), CITA (Spain), Fundacio ACE (Spain), Lille (France), UC Louvain (Belgium), UGOT (Sweden)
- 8 Parent Cohorts actively enrolling into AMYPAD PNHS (EPAD LCS, EMIF-AD, ALFA+, FACEHBI, FPACK, UCL, Microbiota, 90+)
- 1.075 participants recruited of which 1.002 have been scanned.
- Recruitment ongoing.
Updated 31 August 2021