Diagnostic and Patient Management Study (DPMS)
- Eight sites across Europe:
- UNIGE – Geneva (Switzerland)
- VUmc – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- CHUT – Toulouse (France)
- UKK – Cologne (Germany)
- BBRC – Barcelona (Spain)
- UCL – London (UK)
- CHUV – Lausanne (Switzerland)
- KI – Stockholm (Sweden)
- Recruitment ended on 30th October 2020.
- 844 participants recruited in AMYPAD DPMS (806 scans performed including 82 repeated scans).
Prognostic and Natural History Study (PNHS)
- 6 activated Wave-1 sites: VUMC, UEDIN, BBRC, CHUT, UNIGE, KI
- 11 activated Wave-2 sites: Montpellier (France), NHS TAYSIDE (UK), Paris la Pitié Salpêtrière (France), UZ Leuven (Belgium), Paris Nord (France), Nantes (France), CITA (Spain), Fundacio ACE (Spain), Lille (France), UC Louvain (Belgium), UGOT (Sweden)
- 7 Parent Cohorts actively enrolling into AMYPAD PNHS (EPAD LCS, EMIF-AD, ALFA+, FACEHBI, FPACK, UCL, Microbiota)
- Recruitment ongoing
- 1.001 participants recruited of which 835 have been scanned.
Updated 31st May 2021