This team was leading and coordinating external dissemination activities (including publication and dissemination strategy), addressing liaison with external stakeholders, including regulators and patients, and examining ethical issues and data access policies.
- To report and provide guidance on ethical issues raised by the development and establishment of AMYPAD in close collaboration with other Work Packages and the EPAD project
- To understand experiences of research participants and consequences of disclosure of biomarker results.
- To liaise with external stakeholders including regulators, payers, policy makers and the wider dementia community.
- To design a plan that allows for optimal communication within the project Consortium and the dissemination of information and knowledge generated by the project to the scientific community, other relevant stakeholders and the society at large.
- To design and produce the communication tools that will be needed to implement the communication plan.